Get your free copy of
Get Out of Your Own Way to Get What You Want
& receive our weekly newsletter
Does this sound familiar...
- I want to get up in the morning looking forward to going to work, but it's been years since I felt like that. Instead I feel blah and burned out.
- I keep having the same issues at work year after year. Is it me? Is it them? Is it fixable?
- I got on a career escalator years ago, but it doesn't suit me anymore. It's time to find something new, but it's scary out there.
- I want to turn up the volume - find a career that's meaningful and fulfilling to me, that expresses my purpose, but I don't know what that looks like.
Be the CEO of your career
Regardless of whether you work just to earn a paycheck to support your lifestyle and family, or to enjoy fun and interesting challenges, or to express your soul's purpose, you can create a career that meets your needs.
Don't settle for just surviving, plodding along until you can retire thinking that's when you'll finally enjoy your days. You can love your job right now. What's holding you back?
To create the career of your dreams you need to have the right mindset, be clear about where you want to go, and have the self-awareness and tools to make it happen.
My approach helps clients
- Get clear on their career goals
- Get clear on themselves - their best self, strengths, and values
- Play bigger and rethink what's possible
- Identify and overcome limiting beliefs and behaviors
- Connect with their passion and purpose
- Implement changes to move towards their goals and dreams
Senior Vice President at large regional bank
Create Your Success
Spark Your Journey
When you're ready to take action to create your own success, do what other successful people in all walks of life have done: work with a coach.
When you're facing a big situation at work, an interview, an important presentation, calling on a new client... couldn't you use a jolt of confidence?
I believe that being happy and fulfilled in your career contributes to a happy and fulfilling life. As a coach my role will vary depending on your needs, but you can except to be supported and challenged while having fun and shifting your perspective with lots of aha moments.